August 24th, 2007 4:05 PM by Heather Brown
Central Texas' Market for existing Single - Family Homes Remains Healthy, according to the most recent MLS report from the Austin Board of Realtors.
* The Number of Homes Sold in July 2007 Fell Two Percent from a Year ago to 2,645
* The Median Price increased 7 Percent from July 2006 to a record $190,000
* Homes Remained on the Market an average of 55 Days, down 7 Percent from a Year Ago.
* Active Listing Increased by 13 Percent from July 2006 to 9,451 - While New Listings Fell by 2 Percent to 3,670
* Townhouse and Condominium Sales Rose,with July's 333 Sales Representing a 17 Percent Increase from One Year Ago.
* The Median Price for Townhouses and Condominiums Rose 36 Percent from Last July to $180,000
Buying or Selling a Home?
I Want to Help!!!
512-751-2931 or visit www.HeatherBrown.com